• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Very rare 1968 Dodge Coronet R/T hemi car. California.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migsbig

Local time
9:32 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Listing for my friend. This is a ultra rare factory 1968 Dodge Coronet R/T HEMI car. It is one of the 122 made and is an early production car. The R/T has 22.4K original miles on the body. Was repainted in the late 1980’s and will need a cosmetic restoration. This car has no rust and was not wrecked, so no patchwork car here like most out there. Bumpers were done and the rest of the bright work is in good condition. Top was also redone and looks fine. No rust under it. Interior is a Legendary replacement done in correct material and color. Headliner is original and not been pulled and dash has not been apart and is all original. Factory gauges, postage stamp tach and am/fm radio make it more fun on those long runs. Very rare special order bucket seats with headrests equip this car from the factory. Column shift for easy driving and simple fun. Seat belts need restoration and a few went missing because they were going to be restored and ended up getting lost. Numbers matching 426 HEMI was rebuilt and runs excellent and sounds great. Transmission also works fine and shifts well with heavy pedal play for great stoplight action. Fender tag matches body and drivetrain. Have not found the broadcast sheet. Factory trans cooler is present and very nice. Power brakes, sway bar, hemi suspension is all good and factory original. Power goes back to 3:91 suregrip and rolls on factory rims. Also comes with a set of unused, never mounted, replacement redline tires. This car is mechanically sound and interior is great, so really just needs a pint and engine compartment detailing to make it mint. Also have clean title and can assist with loading and transport.

Selling for $82.5k or best offer. These are currently selling in the $140k range when you can even find one. This one won’t take much to make it a Show winner. Like I said, this car mechanically works great, just cosmetic paint and detailing will need to be done. My buddy is too busy to do the work thus is the only reason this car is for sale. Located in San Jose, CA and more pics are available. Local inspection available with an appointment. Also have a transport guy that can get you a quote if you’re too far to pick up yourself.

imagejpeg_0.jpeg

imagejpeg_1.jpeg

imagejpeg_3.jpeg

imagejpeg_2.jpeg

IMG_9474.jpeg

IMG_9475.jpeg

IMG_9476.jpeg

imagejpeg_0.jpeg

imagejpeg_2.jpeg

Last edited:
Can you try this photo again, end of numbers off the page. I know it is hard to get in there.

Console was an extra cost option

35CC93CC-B9E8-40C4-9955-35E602418E0E.jpeg

When is last time it ran.? Looks like its been sitting A LONG Time

It was running 15 minutes ago. We were going to do a video of it driving down the road, but our busy schedules and bad road/weather conditions where he's at are preventing us from doing it. I'm hoping to stop by next week and take some video's of it driving and post them to my youtube cannel.

I think so. Will ask my friend later when I get some time.

Last edited:
Hope to have everyone’s questions done by Tuesday when I’m there doing pics and final inspections. Has clean 1986 PA title and will give a look under the seats and dash in hopes of finding the broadcast sheet. Next Saturday will find a new owner for it and will send out info to potential buyers that Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back