• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Very rare 1968 Dodge Coronet R/T hemi car. California.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of pictures. Nice car but will take a lot of work to get bit up to show quality. When was the motor rebuilt? Is this going to be an auction that ends Sat or best offer by Sat.?

Will let everyone know by tuesday when we start taking offers by saturday's end.

It was enough of a nice day that I was able to get video of the Coronet running and driving.

1968 Dodge hemi coronet r/t · R/T

will add a youtube link later on when it uploads. We will be taking silent offers til sunday evening 11:59pm CA/Pacific time. Car is available all week for inspection, up to sunday evening if needed.

Underside pics. Looks like clean metal, not repaired or patched up floors. Couple spots where you can see someone didn’t know how to use a Jack, but very clean underside.

IMG_9634.jpeg

IMG_9633.jpeg

IMG_9632.jpeg

IMG_9630.jpeg

IMG_9631.jpeg

IMG_9628.jpeg

IMG_9626.jpeg

IMG_9625.jpeg

Updated info. Missing center seat belts. Side belts and rear belts are present. Dash lights are the only lights not working on the car at the
Moment. Currently looking at the dash. Not sure if fuse or bulb. Harness does not look out of place.

Currently taking offers til Monday evening for those interested. Can pm me with offer, name and contact number. No trades wanted.

Someone did try to offer me a tv and weed for the car.

Not having an auction. We are taking offers. If someone is interested in the car, you can pm me here.

Last edited:
Not having an auction. We are taking offers.
And that can be done through personal messages. Auctions and offers aren't allowed on the site. You post a price and the wheeling and dealing get's done behind the scenes.

Thank you Mike. I don’t intend to have people doing that. Offers via ‘Personal Messages’ only please.

Last edited:
It was enough of a nice day that I was able to get video of the Coronet running and driving.

1968 Dodge hemi coronet r/t · R/T

will add a youtube link later on when it uploads. We will be taking silent offers til sunday evening 11:59pm CA/Pacific time. Car is available all week for inspection, up to sunday evening if needed.
Took it out for a warm-up cruise around the block, put a couple miles on it. Found the cam card from when they rebuilt the motor.
What did the car actually sell for Sunday?
we pushed it til Monday evening because some potential buyers wanted to come in locally, but we’re unavailable due to Super Bowl plans. So midnight today, we will know an answer.

image000001.jpeg

image000000.jpeg

Looks like the buyer is having second thoughts. If nothing happened by the weekend, we be contacting others that were interested.

You’re right, eBay is a decent place in the old days for an auction, but this it’s not an auction. It’s best offer.

EBAY is a great place for auctions.
Migsbig is helping a friend sell his car. He posted a price and OBO, all within the sal rules. If you are interested, you can send him a PM with an offer. Otherwise comments aren't necessary. There are no auctions going on here.

Looks like the guy is backing out, so I’m contacting others interested in the coronet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back