• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Veterans on the Board

US NAVY 2005- 2010 Aviation Electrician on FA-18F
Operation Iraqi freedom
Operation Enduring Freedom

4 deployments on( Aircraft Carriers) The USS Eisenhower and USS George Washington

US Marines
2008-current years 1st Light Armored Recon
2147 (Light Armored Vehicle mechanic)
2 pumps to Afghanistan

Last edited:
2 trips to the sand for me but not during wartime. USAF 1994-2000 Thanks to all that are protecting us past and present

I thank those that came before me, during, and present. To all who gave thanks, YOUR WELCOME, and would do it again if asked.

USAF Retired 1979-1994 early return. Communications (crypto 30670/2e370)
2 tours Korea (taegu & suwon}, 1 tour japan, 2 tours Andrews afb, 1 tour Nellis afb

Just working on my old 64 polar a and it's poly

thanks

Im not a vet but i would like to take this time to thank you guys all for your service. People like you give us the freedoms that we have and the safty to sleep at night. Thanks again for your sacrifice. :cheers2:

U.S.N. SeaBees 1963-77 CEP3
MCB 6 - Davisville, R.I.
Antartica
Public Works, Midway Island

Us marine corps 2010 to present day mos 2146 m1a1 Abrams main battle tank repair
Born at Parris island September 11 2010 mos. school at fort knox ky then reported camp lejeune in February 2011

I'll go now united states marine went to boot camp 6/21/2010 at Parris island then went to tank mech school soon after then got stationed at camp lejeune in nc and preparing to deploy in the very near future I've got a 71 roadrunner I'm in need of a radiator for it's a22inch big block non air with an automatic can in any of my brother in arms help me find one it's the last piece in need for it it so please help get it done and keep a bird on the road my email is dustyduke01. At Gmail dot com or pm me and thank you all for serving before me so I can do the same for u and everyone else

1st CAV DIV 1/9 Cav Headhunters!!! 1998-2005

3/325 PIR 82nd Airborne 1996-1999

MOS 11C3PAV and 31B2

Combat tours in both Iraq and Afganistan. EIB CIB jump wings air assault badge and Ranger tab. Hooah!

(00)====V====(00)

US Army Retired. Served from Nov 73 until Dec 93. Overseas duty included but limited to Germany, Korea, Central/South America, Saudi Arabia and Iraq. Positions included, helicopter mechanic, crew chief, door gunner, test flight crew member, Quality Inspector, Quality Supervisor, Flight Platoon Sergeant and First Sergeant.

US Navy Retired. Served from May 89 - Sep 09. Duty stations included San Diego, Great Lakes, Hawaii, Norfolk and Pascagoula. Served on 5 ships and 2 shore commands.

Usaf

Active Duty Air Force since 1995, prior enlisted Captain recently returned from Afghani land and currently an AFROTC Instructor in Los Angeles.
thanks to all you vets.... All of "us" are lucky enough to stand on the shoulders of giants.

US Army. Did 6 years active duty as an infantryman (11B). First deployment in 2006 to Iraq when I was in 2nd Ranger Battalion. Left Special Operations in 2007 and went to the "big army." Deployed to Afghanistan in 2009-2010 with 5th Stryker Brigade out of Fort Lewis. Left active duty in 2010 when I got home from the war. Joined the Reserves in 2011 to keep from deploying again on the I.R.R. Current MOS 11B2G1P, also a 00G2P secondary MOS

Enlisted US Army - Military Police - SGT - Fort Richardson Alaska (56th MPs) and Presidio of San Francisco ( A Co. 30th MP Bn). 1965-68.

Usaf....1970/73...jet mechanic/kc-135/b-52/141....plattsburgh/sac....u-tapo/sac....mcguire/mac.....got out on a hardship discharge to help parents run business

Started with the Army as a 19K tread-head. Death before dismount..Hoo-Ah.

Currently an aircraft structures mechanic USAF until present. Been overseas long and short tours, numerous TDY's, deployments etc. About to go back overseas long tour again, the Mopar will have to go to storage...again...:angryfire:

Oh, well she'll be here when I come back. Hopefully the US won't be a communist state by then.

US Navy - Teletype Repairman / Radioman from 1989 - 1993, then 2 years reserve. First ship was a minesweeper parked off the coast of Iraq for Desert Sheild and Desert Storm.

Auto Transport Service
Back