• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VINTAGE WHEEL WORKS 16" x 8" MINI-LITE RIMS (V48 series)

MOPAR MITCH

Local time
6:18 AM
Reaction score
I am selling my like-new VINTAGE WHEEL WORKS 16" x 8" MINI-LITE RIMS (V48 series).

5 RIMS TOTAL; comes with ONE NEW never used BFG G-FORCE COMP-2 TIRE, size 255-50-16 (used as a trunk spare). This is a perfect set-up and sized tire for these rims, as well as for our cars for cruising or road course track events.

Backspacing is 4-1/2" which is a perfect fit for our B- and E-bodies... you should likely NOT have to modify your fenders or lips as the wheel will retain the factory center of the fender well with this back-spacing.

Bolt pattern is 5-4.5"; uses common tapered 60 degree lug nuts in 1/2" diameter.

Comes with 6 center caps.

No dents or scratches... nearly perfect like new condition!

I prefer not to ship, so, please plan to pick-up, or else, I can drive partial way to meet with you, perhaps no more than a 250 mile radius from Chicago (about 3-4 hours driving). Exception would be driving to north-western St. Louis area (from Chicago) as I have relatives there.

Value new at over $1600. SELLING PRICE: Asking $1,000 or reasonable offer.

T/Anks ahead!

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! THANK YOU "FORBBODIESONLY.COM"!

wheels -1.jpg wheels-2.jpg wheels-3.jpg wheels-5.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back