• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Volcanic Eruptions are currently DOUBLE the normal number.

Pole shift is still a thing.
I have also read we are approaching a time frame where one of our neighboring solar systems in our galaxy is going to be at it's closest. The galaxy spins, the solar systems spin, IMO there is a reason things all the way down to electrons orbit each other and God is the one that knows why. When this other system approaches who knows what kinds of cosmic forces are being applied that our written history has never experienced. Maybe the approach is what causes our pole shift. Maybe not.

One thing is for certain: the amount of carbon produced by a volcano is astounding but will be attributed to my 1978 Dodge Monaco's current 318(temp installed until the police big block is ready to go back in) and I will be told it is ilegal to drive in the near future.
TV will obviously never tell how much carbon the volcano can produce.
See also: the Siberian wild fires from the last 2-3 years with smoke seen from space reaching the north pole. OH NO! Dave must have fired up his Chrysler small block again! Where is that carbon footprint pocket spyware/tracking ... uh I mean life assistance tool software when I need it?

Auto Transport Service
Back