• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Wanted - 1964 Rear Hubs or equivalent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyatt

Local time
4:13 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a pair of rear hubs for a 1964 Dodge Polara 500. Have any to sell? Or, do you know where I can buy them? So far, it's been a very frustrating search. Any help is much appreciated!

Was my next project to remove the rear axle in my '64... but that's on hold for a bit...

The 1964 Dodge housing is wider than other B housings. I have one here that measures 55 3/8 for the bare housing, flange to flange. It uses tapered axles with the wheel mounting hubs located on the tapered end of the axle and use a keyway and key and are held on with a castellated nut with cotter key. Is that wheel hub the part you are looking for?
Jeff J

I think I may have found my answer.

Moser A30-CST-B67 - 1964-67 B-Body Axles, 8 3/4" Rear, Stock Drum Brake -- 30 Spline (Pair)

At least for now I'm going to pursue this. Thanks again for everyone's help. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

I have these parts from a 64 B-body

105_7361.JPG

105_7362.JPG

rarefish - Thank you so much. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I just saw this. Hopefully, fingers crossed, Moser has solved my problem.

BTW - Love the color combo of your car. I was really trying to find that before I bought mine.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back