• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted 1968 front drum brakes 11x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

7200liter

Local time
10:41 PM
Reaction score
Hi, for my 68 coronet rt i need 11x3 front drum brakes. drum, backing plate.
I live in Norway so need shipping to Linden NJ.

thanks
Svein

I have a set in my garage, complete with new, never used drums. Do you need the hubs as well? Have them too. They have the old drums still attached to the hubs which I could remove. You can have them for the cost of shipping to NJ.

Let me see about getting them boxed and then get a shipping quote for you if interested.

15245958410751805238518.jpg
1524595878203-1901460352.jpg

I shipped a part out of Linden NJ to Norway. Guy asked me to send it in the smallest box possible. Said it cut down on shipping cost from NJ to Norway, does it apply with your shipper?

very cool threewood hooking up a guy half way around the world, well a third.

Guy in Norway was Oyvind Mostad any chance you know him. Forget what car but had a Hemi a tunnelram with 16 plugs dual driven distributors and Mopar light weight v covers, street driven.

I shipped a part out of Linden NJ to Norway. Guy asked me to send it in the smallest box possible. Said it cut down on shipping cost from NJ to Norway, does it apply with your shipper?
It will be tough to find a box big enough for the set because they are pretty heavy. I am going to try a box I received my 15x8 steel wheel in. Looks heavy duty but may not fit everything.

very cool threewood hooking up a guy half way around the world, well a third.

The funny thing is I picked up a set from Billccm before I did my front discs so I have two sets in my garage I keep tripping over lol.

When I looked into shipping drums $85 FedEx ground was the best price I could find.
That was drums hubs only. Backing plates probably adds $10, or more.
There is a freight shipper a guy I work with uses to ship Porsche transmissions. I can ask tomorrow the details.

The funny thing is I picked up a set from Billccm before I did my front discs so I have two sets in my garage I keep tripping over lol.
Thanks for getting these out of my garage.

I have an original set, with original drums
Mine are from 1969 charger 440 4 speed rt se

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back