• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD WANTED:1969 roadrunner or Super bee project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trudo97

Local time
12:59 PM
Reaction score
Im looking to buy a good road runner or super bee project car....email me with what you have. thanks.

I know a guy that has a 69rr clone, was a sport satellite with a/c toro red, black top and blacked out fresh air hood. the car is a complete factory resto. has 383 badges but is a 440 hp2 black inside with floor console auto , buckets w/headrest. Car looks brand new,,wish i had room i would buy it. He is asking 23k for it..let me know if you want some pics. This guy is an old pro and its done right. He also has a 69 super bee 383 green w/ black top,fresh air hood with air grabber looks like a fine original car.After market under dash a/c, dealer installed unit. I think he wants 24k for it. And you wont have to work on them :)

new orleans area

Got a '68 Roadrunner in the garage that still needs a trunk floor, a right front fender and whole bunch of sandin'. Was givin to me and I really ain't got the time to rebuild it.

I just moved away from Winnipeg -where i have lived all my life and Ive got to tell you - to find a decent project car thats not overpriced you need to search through all the smaller southern towns- unless you want to pay 10-15k

Welcome to the site Trudo-

I have a 69' gtx (project) for sale. Check out my ad in B bodies for sale. Tx--05Harley

FYI....this thread is 6 years old, and the OP hasn't been on the site for four years....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back