• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted; 1970 satellite front clip assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

glr

Local time
11:11 AM
Reaction score
Wanted; I am seeking from a 1970 Satellite or Road Runner body...
Rust Free and Damage Free ...front left and right frame rails, inner fenders and 26" radiator support and the brackets that are wended to the fire wall and to the inner fenders..."ALL IN ONE PIECE/SECTION..."
"I DO NOT WANT SEPARATE PARTS"....
FRONT CLIP OFF ...."1970 -SATELLITE- ROAD RUNNER -GTX...ONLY"
I will consider a rolling body..if you don't wish to take apart.
I am located in Mansfield Pa

have a `70 satellite complete car with a /6,manual all original,probably would run and drive. rust in the trunk and around the rear glass,send e-mail for pictures,patti. [email protected],thanks

I know you want a 70 only but if you can't find one I have an excellent rust free complete front clip already removed correctly at the spot welds and am not far from you in PA but it it is from a 69 and has a 22 inch rad support. I also have the cowl section in excellent condition from the 69 and good individual pieces from a 70 B-body such as Right front frame rail, inner fender rear extensions and 70 only torsion bar crossmember along with a roof. PM me if i can help you out

here in ky on craigslist theres a front clip front a 4 door for sale the whole cars for sale but not sure if fronts the same or not

i have a complete front clip for a 1970 2 door satellite in great shape all except bumper all solid parts , im in houston

This thread is 4 years old. Please check dates before responding.

thread closed.

Send PMs to the guy with 70 B body front sheet metal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back