• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Wanted: 4spd project car under $5K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilljack68

Local time
5:21 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for a 2-door A, B, or E body that was born with a 4-speed. From 63-74. It doesn't need to have the drive train, and I'm not afraid of a little rust. Just looking for a project with good bones, frame rails and cross-members. Preferably with a fender tag and within a couple hundred miles of NE Ohio.

I'd really love to find a 64 Polara or 440, or Plymouth Fury/Belvedere, but almost anything within the above parameters would be considered. Thanks!

A little over your budget, but you get 2 cars, and a lot for your money! And they’re close by in Michigan!
Look at this post on Facebook 1965 Plymouth Satellite

I got a 68 road runner that needs rails and cross member the front wheels do not come with it 5k has title fender tag 5k

20230823_135859.jpg

20230823_135903.jpg

20230823_135906.jpg

20230823_135911.jpg

20230823_135918.jpg

20230823_135939.jpg

Got a 73 340 4-speed Bench seat Road Runner thinking about selling but it will be over 5k probably $6500 when I get it running again....

I'm looking for a 2-door A, B, or E body that was born with a 4-speed. From 63-74. It doesn't need to have the drive train, and I'm not afraid of a little rust. Just looking for a project with good bones, frame rails and cross-members. Preferably with a fender tag and within a couple hundred miles of NE Ohio.

I'd really love to find a 64 Polara or 440, or Plymouth Fury/Belvedere, but almost anything within the above parameters would be considered. Thanks!
Your thread title is a mighty tall order (i.e., $5k).

Here's a 4 speed car:

Thread '1970 Roadrunner for sale in NJ $15K' FOR SALE - 1970 Roadrunner for sale in NJ $15K

Contemplating selling a 1965 Coronet 500 426w/man. trans. Black/black int. project. Data plate & broadcast sheet. Title in my name.
If I commit to selling, will be a package deal with an additional '65 coronet 500 383/man trans and '65 coronet 440 4d. 318 parts cars. The package will be over 5k however.

I’ve got a 1963 Sport Fury set-up for a manual. The body is very rust free, with exception of the trunk floor and it’s low sump style design. Car and I are located in SW Ohio. 7k is the asking price because, it is so rust free and I already have more in it.

Got your PM... and I did respond. Thanks Mike.

Thanks boys! There's potential in a couple of those, and I sent PMs to you. I'm still looking around in the meantime, but certainly interested to see if one of you has the future stable-mate to my Coronet... she's lonely.

I have a 72 340 4 speed Duster w/fender tag, but do not have original motor or trans. I just moved the car out of the garage and on to my open trailer and covered with a new tarp. No framerail or crossmember work needed here, VERY solid car. I am not good at sending or taking pics, sorry, car is in Huron, Oh.

I have a 72 340 4 speed Duster w/fender tag, but do not have original motor or trans. I just moved the car out of the garage and on to my open trailer and covered with a new tarp. No framerail or crossmember work needed here, VERY solid car. I am not good at sending or taking pics, sorry, car is in Huron, Oh.
Hey Frank. Yeah, I've been waiting for those pictures since October. I'll give you a call later. Heck, maybe I should meet you in Huron.
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back