• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for 4spd project under $5K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilljack68

Local time
12:09 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a 2-door A, B, or E body with a floor-shift manual. From 63-74. It doesn't need to have the drive train, and I'm not afraid of surface rust. Just looking for a project with a good floor, trunk pan and frame rails. Preferably with a fender tag and within a couple hundred miles of NE Ohio.

Really love to find a 64 Polara or 440, but any within the above parameters would be welcomed. Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for a 2-door A, B, or E body with a floor-shift manual. From 63-74. It doesn't need to have the drive train, and I'm not afraid of surface rust. Just looking for a project with a good floor, trunk pan and frame rails. Preferably within a couple hundred miles of NE Ohio.

Really love to find a 64 Polara or 440, but any within the above parameters would be welcomed. Thanks!
I’m in California with my 74 swinger that has a lot of work done to it.

71471340160__EFC7ACFE-A7EC-41D3-A787-141D9AC745D9.jpeg

IMG_3873.jpeg

IMG_4136.jpeg

IMG_4137.jpeg

IMG_4138.jpeg

1965 Plymouth Barracuda - $5,000​

Not mine. Saw it listed on craiglist.

00S0S_7wxnGCX9o4c_0CI0sV_600x450.jpg

I’m in California with my 74 swinger that has a lot of work done to it.
Thanks much. Just not not quite what I'm looking for. But a appreciate it.

I got a 1965 Plymouth Belvedere II hardtop that was a factory big block 4 speed. Needs some quarter panel repair, paint and drivetrain. Can take pics if you want. I am in North Carolina

I got a 1965 Plymouth Belvedere II hardtop that was a factory big block 4 speed. Needs some quarter panel repair, paint and drivetrain. Can take pics if you want. I am in North Carolina
Hey, now we're talkin'. Sure, I'd love to see her. Is the fender tag intact? Can you PM some pics? Thanks much!

Hey, I just remembered: I think you can only add pictures in a PM if you're a gold member. I'll PM you my email address instead, and you can shoot the pictures there.

I have a 72 340 4-speed Duster with a clean title & fender tag. I do not have original motor or trans. The car is in Huron Oh. where are you ? I live in Bedford.

I have a 72 340 4-speed Duster with a clean title & fender tag. I do not have original motor or trans. The car is in Huron Oh. where are you ? I live in Bedford.
PM headed your way...

Your inbox is full

Yes, I know, and I don't know how to delete it. I wish they made it as simple as just clicking on a link to delete. Just call me @ 419-433-4101 if you want to know more. Thanks, FRank

Hey Darrel, Look up a fella named Jamey on this site, he lives in Corry Pa. I bought some headders off him and he had a 66-67 B body on a trailer that he was selling and I think it was in your price range also. I will try to get you a couple pics of mine this week. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back