• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Wanted: 66 or 67 Windshield for 4 door or station wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar blood

Local time
3:02 PM
Reaction score
anyone have any leeds would be appreciated

Please don't take this the wrong way, but you need to start applying your own searches for the needed parts you are looking for. Most of our rides are old and parts a very rare or non- existent to begin with. That being said, here is some links for you to help with your searches. And...these windshields ain't cheap either. Good luck in your quests...cr8crshr/Bill

:thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Ask at several of your local glass shops.

Most can get almost any glass currently being produced and save a LOT on shipping.

I found new 66-70 4 door/wagon glass on ebay a few years ago for $200 but shipping was $400.

If you take the local shop the info from your search, they may be able to order it from their supplier.

A caution is in order about repro glass in general- make sure the tint, especially the upper visor area, is the same as your OEM glass or is something you can live with.

I've seen everything from none, to way too dark, to way too low, to the wrong curve, to a "modern" opaque black gradient on repro 60's windshields, but I've also seen "correct" or "reasonably correct".

Where in NY are you? I'm in NW Pa and have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back