• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted 67 GTX, Belvedere, Satellite front fenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
1:31 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for decent, usable front fenders for a 67 GTX, Belvedere, or Satellite. St. louis area, 63366. Willing to travel to get then or pay shipping. Thanks, Ray

I am looking for decent, usable front fenders for a 67 GTX, Belvedere, or Satellite. St. louis area, 63366. Willing to travel to get then or pay shipping. Thanks, Ray

I have a '67 Belvedere parts car that has usable front fenders. If you are interested pm your email address and I'll take some pics. I'm located about 2 1/2 hours from you in south central MO.
Thanks,
Dallas

I have a set from a 66 satellite. They are in great shape and from what I understand, they are interchangeable. Let me know if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back