• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted 68 Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norwaycharger

Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score
Hi.
A good friend of mine has sold his 69 Dart, and want to take a dive in to the B-body world.
He dream of a 68 RR ht good driver.
Price range 15-20$
Anyone have, or know some that wants to sell.

Arne

I missed the 'HT' on first read... but I'll leave it. This is a Post/Coupe

They made more coupes than hardtops

------------

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/3695935619.html

Here's one from Craig's List in St Louis, Mo

CL > st louis > all for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
Reply [email protected][SUP] [?][/SUP]
flag [SUP][?][/SUP] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-04-08, 2:17PM CDT
1968 Roadrunner - $20000 (St. Louis)

3G73I93Jc5I65Kb5M7d3le87cb461c3ae1a27.jpg
1968 Plymouth roadrunner all numbers matching inclucing 383 motor, 727 torqueflight transmission even radiator. Very original car with one repaint. 2nd owner. Original interior in great condition. No rust on body except in trunk from bad seal. New cragers rims and new tires. First year of the Roadrunner. No power stearing no disks breaks no ac just how the factory made it. $20, 000 cash. No low ballers!!!!. No scamers or joy riders. Call or txt ... edited by tallhair ... Number in the ad

I don't know ? when a guy writes an ad , and misspells " Disc Brakes and steering " you got to question everything else.

I don't know ? when a guy writes an ad , and misspells " Disc Brakes and steering " you got to question everything else.

I agree you should question everything in a for sale ad, especially if there are tells that someone may have no idea what they are talking about or be misrepresenting. But spelling doesn't bother me much especially in ads. Matter of fact a I set up two CL alerts .. one for 'Road Runner' the other for 'Roadrunner'. That's how I found this ad

I never discount what folks type because of spelling. For one thing auto-correct doesn't know what you mean to type and sometimes uses or suggests the wrong form of a word (auto correct does not always ask you to choose .. sometimes it just changes words on it's own depending on the software) I've misspelled plenty of times from not being careful myself. It's all about content for me and what the person appears to be trying to say. I'm not pushing the car, just saw it and thought it a very nice looking car from the the pictures and the info provided. Looks to have a fender tag, and if it is actually numbers matching that's a plus. May be a bondo buggy for all I know but aside from it being a coupe it's close to what the OP said he was looking for. He can go from there.

Btw I just had to go back and change 'coupe' back to 'coupe', because the auto correct had changed it to "couple" OR I made the mistake either way I try to always proofread my posts but since I know what I meant to say I sometimes don't catch changes in words or my own bad spelling. Not everyone is good at spelling and there's a lot of folks who only type to post ads..not for a living or on forums.

Not not picking D575 .. just offering another viewpoint :)

I wouldn't worry too much about spelling errors. They may not know much about typing but know a lot about cars. I stay away from ads that say, "not a rust bucket" with a photo of an obvious rust bucket.

Thats a good looking RR, but not a ht as you said. Since i am from Norway i am not scilled in Englich languge :icon_winkle:

Thats a good looking RR, but not a ht as you said. Since i am from Norway i am not scilled in Englich languge :icon_winkle:

You are doing great Norwaycharger. BTW I have some friends from Norway in Risor .. I visited them back in 94 and it was a blast.

Check out my youtube video. I may have what your looking for. Its under "Uncle Wayne's cars", or you can go to my page and view the videos: natureschild101

Check out my youtube video. I may have what your looking for. Its under "Uncle Wayne's cars", or you can go to my page and view the videos: natureschild101

The 68 I saw was a Post. He's looking for a HT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back