• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Wanted 71-72 plymouth satellite / roadrunner in or near florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparmatt72

Local time
4:36 PM
Reaction score
I know insisted this before but that was before I talked with the company US body source, they are for sure wanting to do fiberglass front end and bumpers for our cars, I personally talked with Eric their tech guy, they just need the car for the molds, if they have some dents in them they will fix them, as long as the pieces arent trashed. You might be able to work out a deal for son pieces that between you and them. Im just tryin to give a good alternative to other for their damaged pieces since no one make the steel pieces as of yet. For me I just want the glass pieces since I'm gonna race mine, no they didn't make me any deals I'm doing all this my own just need some help from my fellow sat/roadrunner. For the front wrap around no grill they way you can add which ever you want. If you are willing please give them a call and ask for:
Amanda Long
US Body Source
Office Manager

Thanks
Matt

No one, you get free body work done on the parts. Just need to drop the car off for a bit or take the parts into them if you want to keep the car at your house.

Wow no one wants the free body work, or willing to help out fellow satellite/road runners owners, is just no time of the cost of fuel, shoot if it's the fuel cost I'll PayPal someone $100 to just take the parts to US body source for the molds. The only benefit I get out of this is havering the pieces available for my car when I get to that point, maybe other if they are available in fiberglass would like the pieces too since no one makes anything for our cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back