• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wanted: 72 Charger dash pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

jl72charger

Local time
11:51 AM
Reaction score
hello I am new to your site I am trying to find a dash pad for a 72 charger I haven't been having much luck. I you have one or know where I could get one pm me please

I have a blue 73 se but you will have to use an aftermarket cover. they run about $120. w/ shipping. Don't think you'll find nos.

dash pad charger

I have a blue 73 se but you will have to use an aftermarket cover. they run about $120. w/ shipping. Don't think you'll find nos.

ihave dash pad for sale excelent condtion black in color $350.00 EDITED NO EMAILS OR PHONE NUMBERS ASK FOR A PRIVATE MESSAGE

Last edited by a moderator:
73 se dash

how much you asking for this dash i am workin on this car on a very tight budget

$75 for the dash and approx. 25 to ship. Whatever the cost is. If interested I'll send photos. It definately needs an aftermarket cover.

yes a couple pics would be good so i can see how bad it is. thank you justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back