• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted a Cheetah SCS Shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow it seem very hard for me to believe no one has this shifter for sale but i guess they are just to good to let go.!

i have never seen one for sale used.i looked for a year for one.just bought mine new through summit,i think.great shifter by the way.i have used it in several cars.there is not really anything to wear out eccept the cable,prob why you never see em used.

I have had several in my cars as well and i missed a great deal about a week ago on a used one.! I think i am going to go in a different direction and us the triple PPP Shifter they are just awesome.!

lOOK AT THERE WEB SITE I HAVE TALKED TO MANY RACERS AND THEY SAY THE QUALITY & SERVICE THEY HAVE GOT WAS UNMATCHED & THEY LOVE THE SHIFTER LOOK & SEE I AM GOING TO USE ONE AFTER ALL.

Percision Performance Products

Had an SCS shifter in a 9 second Duster and really didn't like it because it would move into 2nd on the launch and swapping out the plate didn't help any.

I just meet a racer here local who has the triple PPP shifter that thing is really nice i am going to buy one for sure !

saw one on craigslist in louisville KY for 75$ , I dont know the guy at all , good luck

Yea i contacted the guy and its just the shifter no cable or hardware.. He also said he don't know what it came out off.

Thanks for the tip..

I would use a hurst q stick reverse pattern or the B & M version if someone had one for now till i get what i want.

Shifter

I have a cheetah shifter in storage. If you want it let me know . I took it out of one of my cars and replaced it with the PPP. We have 4 cars with the PPP air shifted 727s they are fantastic!! Peter.

Last edited:
That sounds great i am sending you a PM so we can talk..

I have a cheetah shifter in storage. If you want it let me know . I took it out of one of my cars and replaced it with the PPP. We have 4 cars with the PPP air shifted 727s they are fantastic!! Peter.

I am still hoping that one will show up i have missed out on three great deals i was just late seeing the ads on other mopar sites.

I am still holding on i know someone has one sitting on a shelf..... :)

I had a cheetah and gave it to my father, he put it in my mothers 62 polara 500. The shifter hasn't even been used yet, still brand new, he said he'd let it go for $100.

I will take it.

I had a cheetah and gave it to my father, he put it in my mothers 62 polara 500. The shifter hasn't even been used yet, still brand new, he said he'd let it go for $100.

Still looking really need one bad could do some trading to i have lots of parts... :)

I am still looking for the shifter i have had some replies but i have yet to get the shifter i seek.. I could really use some help.. :icon_pray::icon_pray::icon_pray::eek:s_dancing2:

i am looking for this shifter anyone have one for sale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back