• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted hemi b-body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I try and give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but I think you are all on the money on this one. Sorry about the smart remark I made about my GTX. I know it is a great car, it is not for sale and they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for it anyway.

Hey I guess we made the big time at last. Millionaires posting on our site. Come on guys. Rub elbows.Maybe some will rub off.

i might have a lead or 2..
just to be upfront,
my finders fee will negate any profit you seek..

Rich P is on all the mopar sites pimping his cars and flipping business. Just under different site names. Spook

Its amazing!! I have been Selling,buying, locating,brokering MUSCLE CARS for over 20yrs!! I have done tv shows, magazines, met some of the biggest collectors in the world!! I have dealt with the some of the biggest to the smallest collectors in the world. There is nothing I cant stand worse are the haters who dont have much and hate on everybody who have! I travel all over the country going to car shows & auctions for over 20yrs networking and now have over 10 million in inventory under me. Funny!! The ones that are the haters are the same ones complaining when these care were 10K. Amazing!! You think if you love this hobby more because you have one car or NEVER sold your one car makes you the TRUE Hobbyist. You are SO wrong!! Auctions sell MILLIONS of dollars in MUSCLE CARS!! FLIPPERS, who cares the hobby is alive and well!! GROW UP!!!!

PS If I was into Muscle cars I would enjoy seeing what Rich P has for sale because I have some of the Best of the Best Muscle cars for sale!!! For the wieners, I will put more parts cars on here for sale for you to enjoy!! NOT!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Its amazing!! I have been Selling,buying, locating,brokering MUSCLE CARS for over 20yrs!! I have done tv shows, magazines, met some of the biggest collectors in the world!! I have dealt with the some of the biggest to the smallest collectors in the world. There is nothing I cant stand worse are the haters who dont have much and hate on everybody who have! I travel all over the country going to car shows & auctions for over 20yrs networking and now have over 10 million in inventory under me. Funny!! The ones that are the haters are the same ones complaining when these care were 10K. Amazing!! You think if you love this hobby more because you have one car or NEVER sold your one car makes you the TRUE Hobbyist. You are SO wrong!! Auctions sell MILLIONS of dollars in MUSCLE CARS!! FLIPPERS, who cares the hobby is alive and well!! GROW UP!!!!

PS If I was into Muscle cars I would enjoy seeing what Rich P has for sale because I have some of the Best of the Best Muscle cars for sale!!! For the wieners, I will put more parts cars on here for sale for you to enjoy!! NOT!!!

Pretty impressed with himself. A legend in his own mind.

Got that right. I am not impressed. No matter what he claims just another bottom feeder trying to make a quick buck off of this hobby. Just my opinion of course. Spook

I stick my foot in my moth plenty but I usually catch it and admit I was an a**. Everyone on the forum has equal billing and we all enjoy our cars. We are not even in the same league, he has 10 million in inventory. Holy cr** Batman. I don't normally talk about it, but I count as friends two of the biggedt muscle car collectors in the country. They are both known by every auction personally as well as all the other serious collectors. I asked them and they never heard of this guy. I guess they missed the TV show. I bet he wasn't even born when I was driving a 67 Hemi when it was new.

Last edited:
I think that all the car collectors big or small are just glorified flippers. They get the cars, says they have them, never drive them, keep them for a little while, then sell them. That is why these cars are expensive.

I think that all the car collectors big or small are just glorified flippers. They get the cars, says they have them, never drive them, keep them for a little while, then sell them. That is why these cars are expensive.

I have a feeling this guy does not own anything. He convinces guys he can sell or buy their car and takes a cut if he moves it. He is in Florida and these cars are all over the country. He is "selling" a Boss 429 Mustang on the Yenko site. The car is in California.

Moparts, Lift off Hood, for a couple. Got admire him for one thing, he is persistent in his quest to rip some one off. Spook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back