• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WANTED; Passenger side fresh air cowl vent assy. for 1970 Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

FASTEDDIE1960

Local time
4:09 PM
Reaction score
looking for a passenger side cowl vent fresh air box assy. see photos (this one is the driver side)..and i need the passenger side...for my 1970 Roadrunner, prefer an A/C model but will look at all.
thanks much

fresh air box.jpg

fresh air box 1.jpg

Passenger side is part of the heater box, unless the car was heater "delete" and then there was a "j bolt" attaching box that's as rare as Hen's teeth...

Passenger side is part of the heater box, unless the car was heater "delete" and then there was a "j bolt" attaching box that's as rare as Hen's teeth..

Last edited:
Like this ...

Ordered this from Chrysler back around '74/75 when I thought it was smart to get rid of weight. It arrived in a couple days and I think it was around ten bucks - I still have the invoice somewhere. To the best of my knowledge these were on Hawaii cars only. I sold this about ten or so years ago.

I never actually compared the two but I suspect that all parts are the same as used on the left duct with the exception of the cardboard deflector. There were no plastic grills available for the right side.

FIL2697 (2016_11_22 02_37_15 UTC).JPG

FIL3005 (2016_11_22 02_37_15 UTC).JPG

FIL3006 (2016_11_22 02_37_15 UTC).JPG

Last edited:
Like this ...

Ordered this from Chrysler back around '74/75 when I thought it was smart to get rid of weight. It arrived in a couple days and I think it was around ten bucks - I still have the invoice somewhere. To the best of my knowledge these were on Hawaii cars only. I sold this about ten or so years ago.

I never actually compared the two but I suspect that all parts are the same as used on the left duct with the exception of the cardboard deflector. There were no plastic grills available for the right side.

View attachment 1617382

View attachment 1617383

View attachment 1617384
Thanks VERY much at least i know what i'm looking for now....A/C was disassembled when i bought the car and most of parts were in a box in the trunk. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back