• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted - Right Side Exhaust Manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt_hawley

Local time
5:19 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking for the passenger side exhaust manifold for 318 5.2L for a 74 Roadrunner with power steering. Willing to pay a reasonable amount.

Thanks

RH

I'm looking for the passenger side exhaust manifold for 318 5.2L for a 74 Roadrunner with power steering. Willing to pay a reasonable amount.

Thanks

RH
I have a set of small block cast iron manifolds on my 73 Challenger. It has a 318 with power steering in it from the factory. I don't think it matters about the steering though. I'm pretty sure they are what you are looking for. Just pay for the shipping and you can have them. I still need to pull them off, so it may take a few days. I've been very busy lately. I'm putting big block in so I won't need them. Just let me know what you want to do. Thanks

i am looking for fender well headers for a 65 barracuda small block, thanks........

I have a pair of factory exhaust manifolds that I took off a 73-74 Road Runner 318 power steering car years ago. I am asking $100.00 for the pair plus shipping. If you interested contact me at with your zip code.
Thanks

No email addy's or phone numbers in posts please!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back