• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted to say "Hey"

Robert Hodges

Local time
12:12 PM
Reaction score
Good day all. My name is Rob and I wanted to take a second to introduce myself and my 67 Charger. I've been working on it slowly since 2013. As y'all know, there is always something new to get engaged on. I have seen this site several times and finally decided to join the forum. I've attached a couple of photos. It looked nothing like this when I started. I look forward to the forum discussions. I'm currently looking to replace the tail light wiring harness. Any advise is appreciated. Thanks.

20191014_112211.jpg 20191014_155925.jpg

Welcome fellow Mopar lover!

Welcome. Year One is the distributor for M&H reproduction harnesses. Problem is they are 8 month leadtimes.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome from New York State, nice Charger!
There is a guy in Ohio that makes harnesses and does very good work. Maybe someone on the boards has his info.
His name is Bill Evans and he is in Erie, PA. His email is
[email protected]
You can also look him up on the web, he only does Mopar harnesses and his work is excellent.

Last edited:
Welcome from Alabama, nice Charger.

Welcome from Michigan the Motor City! Nice Charger, like the Gen 1's for sure. 440'

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Robert. That is a good looking '67 Charger you have there. I really like the non-stock two tone paint job. Nice choice of colors. My buddy,Richard, has a 1966 Hemi Charger that has had a custom paint job on it since it was almost new. When it came time for a repaint, he chose to keep the custom look, because it was a long part of the local history of the car. Purists just shake their heads.

PA130095.JPG PA130094.JPG PA130097.JPG

Welcome aboard from NJ. Very Nice Charger. I love the 2 tone paint; very rare. Thanks for posting the pictures as well! I had a 66 wayyy back when! I needed to replace my tail light lenses and I bought them from a dealer for $17.00 each! I still can't believe it! :D
:thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back