• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Wanted Water Pump Pulley for 70 383

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillipkj4

Local time
1:07 PM
Reaction score
On the fence about using this one since it had some rust so looking for a replacement.

IMG_3765.JPG IMG_3763.JPG

I would glass bead that thing and put a coat of paint on it, I think source440 has them too, I looked for one of the single pulleys for 6 months one time, lol.. Now I have to have 8 of them..

I wouldn't replace it, I would clean and coat it, take longer to order one, not to mention they are $50..

I would glass bead that thing and put a coat of paint on it, I think source440 has them too, I looked for one of the single pulleys for 6 months one time, lol.. Now I have to have 8 of them..

I wouldn't replace it, I would clean and coat it, take longer to order one, not to mention they are $50..

$40 + shipping will get you a real nice one.

send that thing to me Ill blast it and squirt it for you, print out a return label and Ill send it back to you..

Ha I am going to spin it with a belt tomorrow and see how it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back