• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Water pump housing hell

What engine? If I’m reading this right, A good crow bar-pry bar between the housing and block works.
383 motor, and I've been at that....just want to make sure I don't harm the old girl.

Once again, I'll need a translation for the expression....never heard that one before.....must be indigenous to your part of the country....
BOB RENTON
......lol, well.....you got me there.....but please, don't look up Ron Jeremy until well after you eat.

Did we stump the aingineer??! lol Not a fan of Ron Jeremy....actor (probably mostly ****), stand up comedian, 5' 6" at 250 and seedy looking. Accused of sexual assault and no telling what else. Nickname Hedgehog. Rather watch Ron White.

Did we stump the aingineer??! lol Not a fan of Ron Jeremy....actor (probably mostly ****), stand up comedian, 5' 6" at 250 and seedy looking. Accused of sexual assault and no telling what else. Nickname Hedgehog. Rather watch Ron White.
....lol, very clinical and on topic. I agree with all of it......

Boom.....housing is free and bolts are out! Lube and patience pays off.

Bad bolt.jpg

Damn bolt aged me a little.....sucker was invested in staying in there.

Good for you! I was wondering how you were making out. Been quietly following along.

Good for you! I was wondering how you were making out. Been quietly following along.

Got the heads off, broke one bolt.....you can guess which, but the for the most part motor looks great. Still frozen like Grants statue...but we more forward....

IMG_0951.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back