• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We just made a Server Upgrade

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
6:14 PM
Reaction score
We just made a Server Upgrade - things should be a bit faster now.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

Thanks Everyone!

Joey

Just another case of the "man" keeping the poster down.

Much appreciated, @Joeychgo .
During the process of running the auction on Leanna's behalf, the rascal was hanging up quite a bit
(getting the dreaded "do you want to wait?" box sometimes).
I figured it was because of the long list of donations. :)
Today, much better. :thumbsup:

So, when's the Moderator upgrade happening???

Joey, why is this message appearing when I try to upload photo's?
upload_2021-9-19_21-32-16.png

I do what it says and the same message keeps appearing.
I tried to logout & then log back in and the same message comes up.

All upgrades are appreciated, I still have problems loading threads and replying to them as it stops me from typing and I have to re log in, I’ve tried several things and no change.
Good luck Joey!

All upgrades are appreciated, I still have problems loading threads and replying to them as it stops me from typing and I have to re log in, I’ve tried several things and no change.
Good luck Joey!

that's very strange. We're still tweaking things so give it a day or two - then clear your cookies / caches and let me know if its still a problem....

Layout of page changed today menu on left for ads, garages and other thing. When shutdown and delete cookies it will change back.

This isn't what I normally see, Note menu on left, normally ads and garage are on bar across the screen. the way this is it's harder to use. firefox screen first is what I complain about, is it because of firefox? Second is Internet Explorer the screen I like but stopped using. ya use Inter exp, no.
screenff.JPG
screeng.JPG

I've had no issues with FBBO, FCBO, or FABO for quite a few days now.

Thank you Joey.

Auto Transport Service
Back