• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We just made a Server Upgrade

See post #13 the second picture, the screen is like that now. Me Like. It Changed in the last hour from 1st to 2nd, did you do something or did firefox?

Something changed to, see post #13 top picture, the bad screen.

Everything is good for me except i have to keep logging back in on FBBO, FABO was like that days ago but now keeps me logged.
Ron Sannino

We just made a Server Upgrade - things should be a bit faster now.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

Thanks Everyone!

Joey

I just noticed I haven't received a weekly email from you since 9-1-21. When I click on a link to read a question in an older email I get an error that says "site can't be reached". I am using Google when I get the error. The emails are not going to my Junk folder, I don't think I am getting them any longer. Any ideas on why this is happening? Also when I click on the "Home" tab nothing happens. I stay in the forum section. Thanks

Why do I have to constantly log back in??????

Yep only on here though, FABO went back to normal last week but FBBO makes me login everytime even though box is checked and cookies are accepted.
Ron

So am I still the only member that doesn't stay logged in????

So am I still the only member that doesn't stay logged in????
They're still messing around. This morning the good page format screen. This afternoon bad format screen. No problem on having to keep logging in.

Auto Transport Service
Back