• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We just watched John Wick 4. No spoilers.

SteveSS

Local time
12:11 AM
Reaction score
Really stay away from any site containing spoilers. The setting/backdrops are awesome I don't how they got permission to film in some of the places they were. I don't usually notice costumes and fashion but I did in this film so they must be pretty good.

They are some silly parts, not going to lie. There was a big appearance of a 1971 'Cuda. You will remember Wick had his Black 429 Mustang before.

IMPORTANT: Stay until after the credits roll. There is one more scene. I mean the whole 10 minutes of credits. Everyone had left the theater, we were the only ones that saw the last scene.

It was worth seeing it on the big screen just for the backdrops that the fights were in.

Keanu Reeves is a good person, very generous. He has had more then his share of hardships and he continues to be very giving.

Auto Transport Service
Back