• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Weber power plates for Holley carbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTOLERANCE

Local time
9:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Anyone interested in some Weber power plates ? I believe I have everything needed to convert two 4150/4160 series carbs. These plates allow for fuel jet changes without taking the bowls off. Weber sold the rights to this set up to another company - see second pic. There are some advantages and disadvantages to these but its all beyond my knowledge. But the tubes/jets are available. Had these on a tunnel ram. My carb guy and I decided to go back to the Holley style. I didn't have any issues with them but made some changes and just went to the std plates/jets.

Like to trade these for a spread bore Holley carb for another project. 600/650 CFM can be mech or vac secondary. Think like the thermoquad replacement as it's on a Mopar.

I've seen these Weber plates sell on eBay for $150 for one carb conversion and I have two of them.

Dm me if you have interest. I'd sell both plates for $200 shipped in the united
Screenshot_20221105-122735-506.png
Screenshot_20221105-122750-133.png
States

Wow haven't seen those in years. had them on a 70 383 Magnum Charger got 18mpg. Cool you can get parts for them That was my issue getting the tubes and jets. Let me dig to see if I have the spread bore Holley.

Had some of those. Once you figure out which series of Weber the various metering pieces are for, I don't remember as it was back in the mid 80's, you can go bigger and smaller than what is listed on the parts sheets. Weber didn't use anything special just for those, used on the shelf items other than the blocks of course.

Anyone interested in some Weber power plates ? I believe I have everything needed to convert two 4150/4160 series carbs. These plates allow for fuel jet changes without taking the bowls off. Weber sold the rights to this set up to another company - see second pic. There are some advantages and disadvantages to these but its all beyond my knowledge. But the tubes/jets are available. Had these on a tunnel ram. My carb guy and I decided to go back to the Holley style. I didn't have any issues with them but made some changes and just went to the std plates/jets.

Like to trade these for a spread bore Holley carb for another project. 600/650 CFM can be mech or vac secondary. Think like the thermoquad replacement as it's on a Mopar.

I've seen these Weber plates sell on eBay for $150 for one carb conversion and I have two of them.

Dm me if you have interest. I'd sell both plates for $200 shipped in the unitedView attachment 1368874View attachment 1368875 States
Still have them? I have a Holly 650 spread boar vacuum secondary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back