• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Welding machine/lathe

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve from staten island

Local time
12:50 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Old Hobart AC/DC stick welding machine,220V single phase. Has High frequency to TIG aluminum. Welds perfectly,is a older big heavy machine looking for around 500...... South bend 10" pre WW2 lathe.,needs motor and some TLC. Some tooling comes with it. Also looking for 500. located in staten island,NY. local pickup only

Old Hobart AC/DC stick welding machine,220V single phase. Has High frequency to TIG aluminum. Welds perfectly,is a older big heavy machine looking for around 500...... South bend 10" pre WW2 lathe.,needs motor and some TLC. Some tooling comes with it. Also looking for 500. located in staten island,NY. local pickup only

Pictures of the items would be a great help . . . Thanks.

Im no wiz on a computer so i'll try later on. If you want a picture i think i have it in my phone and i could send it that way. The lathe has a new barrel control switch and a new belt for the pulley. It has a three draw chuck. Everything on it works fine but it need a motor. The welding machine would be excellent for a truck/heavy equipment shop,it probably from the seventies or sixties but it was built the way we use to build stuff. I got it from the original owners and it does not have a lot of hours on it. It was the top machine in its day. It has hookups for cooling water for a water cooled tig torch. Gas in gas out solenoid. and hookup for a foot pedal which i don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back