• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, another bad weekend.

Yep went down that road not fun,hope you heal quickly and have a break from all of lifes drama.

Well crap, hope you get to feeling better soon. Glad you/they caught that before it was alot worse.

After RC, I got nothing. Get well soon!!

Damn Kim glad you got it taken care of quickly. We all know how our system is today. Hang in there. Time doesn't heal all wounds, but it does most.
Now whiskey and women on the other hand........of ya, they create wounds. Forget that one!

Damn Kim glad you got it taken care of quickly. We all know how our system is today. Hang in there. Time doesn't heal all wounds, but it does most.
Now whiskey and women on the other hand........of ya, they create wounds. Forget that one!
George, it really does suck getting old. Yes, they are doing a great job of taking care of me. Still in lots of pain. Thuu I s is the first time I’ve had morphine for pain. Strongest b4 was general or Ktorodal. Kim

Fixed it for ya.
IMG_0757.jpeg

Glad you got to the doc and got fixed up! Hope you have a full recovery Kim. Best wishes.

Getting older sucks, but it beats the alternative…

I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Holeee crap Kimmer. Glad you were able to get in and take care of that!! Get well soon!

Btw, you don't happen to be Jamie Davis' long lost brother, are you? :lol:

1710694496653.png

Auto Transport Service
Back