• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, another bad weekend.

Update: I have a very bad infection. They have been cleaning and packing it for 2 weeks now. Still another week or 2 of this. I’m feeling better now and eating better. Not near the pain or the soreness. I have a few gross pics u want to see them.

Update: I have a very bad infection. They have been cleaning and packing it for 2 weeks now. Still another week or 2 of this. I’m feeling better now and eating better. Not near the pain or the soreness. I have a few gross pics u want to see them.
No pics needed but Glad you are heading in the right direction. I was surprised in the beginning of this saga the doctor did not give you antibiotics. IMO that is a standard practice but the Healthcare system is not ANYWHERE what it used to be...

Yeah, I even have to take antibiotics to go to the dentist as a precaution due to my artificial hips.

Glad you're improving, Kim!

Pics?
how-about-no-bear (2017_10_11 10_04_54 UTC).jpg
Glad you're finally on the right side of this, Kim! :thumbsup:

And I thought this thread would be worthless with out pics. Lol
:rofl:
Brother, I been there with the complications with stapled up parts....
Long story, but after cancer #3 (the "big" one), I was left with a gaping passage in my gut
due to their taking the staples out too soon - and came real close to being forcefully re-admitted to
the hospital.
**** got real there - again - for a bit.

:rofl:
Brother, I been there with the complications with stapled up parts....
Long story, but after cancer #3 (the "big" one), I was left with a gaping passage in my gut
due to their taking the staples out too soon - and came real close to being forcefully re-admitted to
the hospital.
**** got real there - again - for a bit.
They had to take my staples out cause I was l was leaking puss. It was really infected. On the mend now.

Update: my infection was pretty bad. They took out all the staples and are packing the incision with wet gauze for the last couple of weeks. The infection is totally gone now and I am starting to heal up from the inside out. I am very happy. They are pleased with my progress. The hotties are taking great care of me. I owe them big time. And of course I owe my wife a debt of gratitude for waiting on me hand and foot. Patty is my rock!

Good to hear!! Hope to see you out at the track!

Auto Transport Service
Back