• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well since I can't find a nice 71-74 Charger SE or Rallye, show me yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, is that an RT hood on there?

I was wondering about that too... But this photo gives it away....

Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 3.43.40 PM.png

Not to fond of the white hood treatment...

71 was the last year for that color.

I have a 71 Charger R/T 440 4 speed Dana project car I am going to sell as a roller once I finish getting it ready to sell. It is one of only 332 built and probably one of less than 100 out of the 332 built with the N96 Ramcharger hood. It's a project,but it has good bones.

I agree, but I would think if it was a 999 code car the seller would be selling that since it’s so rare.

Funny thing, I know of two 999 code cars here in town, both are nice finished cars, neither was put back to the original color....

I have a 71 Charger R/T 440 4 speed Dana project car I am going to sell as a roller once I finish getting it ready to sell. It is one of only 332 built and probably one of less than 100 out of the 332 built with the N96 Ramcharger hood. It's a project,but it has good bones.
Message sent

I didn't post it as I don't particularly care much for Soneffs masters garage in Denver, but he does have an unrestored survivor 71 r/t for sale. You can google his shop he has a website.

I didn't post it as I don't particularly care much for Soneffs masters garage in Denver, but he does have an unrestored survivor 71 r/t for sale. You can google his shop he has a website.
I don't know that shop, do they have a bad reputation?

I don't know that shop, do they have a bad reputation?
Just my own personal experiences with them, I'm not going to run his business down. The only reason I brought up the r/t is it's an unrestored survivor so he probably hasn't touched it.

Just my own personal experiences with them, I'm not going to run his business down. The only reason I brought up the r/t is it's an unrestored survivor so he probably hasn't touched it.
OK thx

74dodge102423-1.jpg

This is in Ontario now, but was originally out of Saskatchewan and if memory serves me the previous owner wanted around $14000 Canadian for it. It disappeared and then reappeared in Ontario listed on carsonline.com for $17000 US. It has been on there for some time now. Its a 74 Rallye with a 440 and sunroof option.

View attachment 1108748
This is in Ontario now, but was originally out of Saskatchewan and if memory serves me the previous owner wanted around $14000 Canadian for it. It disappeared and then reappeared in Ontario listed on carsonline.com for $17000 US. It has been on there for some time now.

Wow that's nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back