• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What’s your opinion on this lower control arm?

Scott Kiger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:55 AM
Reaction score
Trying something different and wonder what y’all’s opinions are on this one? Haven’t done the other yet as I wanted to see how it turned out first. I kind of like the look of it myself, but is it too gold of a color? These pice are taken under LED shop lights so it makes things seem really bright in pictures.
IMG_9391.jpeg
IMG_9392.jpeg
IMG_9393.jpeg

I think it needs more green to look like dad's. I think a light coat of olive green would give it good highlights.

I think it looks good and will darken with grime, dust, oil etc once you start driving it.
There's definitely a difference between when they are first painted and assembled to after a few years of driving. Unless it's some trailer queen of course.
20240218_122915.jpg

Not going to be a trailer queen. It’s going to be a driver. Not a daily but will get driven for sure. That’s what they are for after all. Otherwise what’s the point?

Auto Transport Service
Back