• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the correct bulbs for 70 Road Runner parking lights?

View attachment 1471444

I may have put two and two together and come up with seventeen. :lol: All BlackX - I thought it was a reference to the NZ National Rugby team - the All Blacks. :rolleyes: And when I saw you wrote Cheers (not commonly used outside NZ & Austraya) ....well....you know... :poke:

I also have a friend with a similar Charger and I thought it was him - he works on yachts in Europe part-time.
Well, you are spot on about NZ! All blackX is indeed also a reference to NZ (Dunedin) where I was born. Of course All BlackX is also a reference to the X for mopar black and 'All' are all the X's (4) on my build sheet. So 'kiwigtx'? Let met guess...

Well, you are spot on about NZ! All blackX is indeed also a reference to NZ (Dunedin) where I was born. Of course All BlackX is also a reference to the X for mopar black and 'All' are all the X's (4) on my build sheet. So 'kiwigtx'? Let met guess...
:thumbsup:
This was my car up until 4 years ago....

1685311212410.jpeg

....and me with a mate and his 70 Challenger ....along with an ex All Black..... the late great Jonah Lomu....

1685311309197.png

Auto Transport Service
Back