• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are these brackets on my 67?

alextucker

Local time
12:54 AM
Reaction score
Are these wheelie bar brackets as standard on my charger??

IMG_3807.JPG

My '66 had them as well...tie downs. Removed them when I installed the '67 GTX exhaust tips. That's where the hangers mount.

Thanks guys much appreciated, they were driving me mad, I'll remove them next time I'm under setting up the new SS exhaust that Santa will be hopefully bringing me. (might use those lovely brackets Dako)

While I have you do you know what the tooth count is on the 67 factory speedo gear?

Thanks guys much appreciated, they were driving me mad, I'll remove them next time I'm under setting up the new SS exhaust that Santa will be hopefully bringing me. (might use those lovely brackets Dako)

While I have you do you know what the tooth count is on the 67 factory speedo gear?

If you are referring to the one in the trans it depends on your rear end gears...and tire size.

My dad has 2 67 GTXs 1 with a dana & 3:55s & 1 with a 8 3/4 with 3:23s They both had the same tie down brackets.

Auto Transport Service
Back