• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bolt pattern of a wheel can this be?

Lineman

Local time
8:02 AM
Reaction score
Did I am trying to put this wheel on my 73 roadrunner? I have one lug nut on. Is this a metric wheel or something?
Thanks for the help.
Jay
PXL_20220430_004400947.jpg

Convo Pro by centerline, great wheels. I don’t know all the possibilities of bolt circles but it looks right.

Do you have the correct nuts and washers? Says right on the wheel to read instructions available free from Centerline.

Thanks, yeah I took a set of centerlines off that fit nice. I thought these were going to match up with the other and be a spare set or another option.. but maybe not?? But I should know what they are..

Post a pic of the lug nut you are trying to use.

114.3mm is 4 1/2" bolt pattern......and some wheels are listed as that. Kinda hard to see what's going on in your pic....

I would email center lines tech dept. and send them a picture of the wheel and ask them what it requires. I can’t tell from looking at the pics on my small screen here, but I’m suspicious that someone may have ran it with the wrong washer/bolt combination or it otherwise came loose while being ran.
However, if it’s just because of the lighting condition making it look galled all up, then it probably uses something like the ET oval washers and the 60 degree seat shank type lug nuts.

Every Centerline Tool wheel I've ever had uses a shank lug nut. It looks to me like that is the right pattern. What is the problem?
(If I had to guess, I think your shank lugs are too large. Pull the wheel, and see if you can get the lugs in the lug holes.)
If the pattern wasn't right, you couldn't get all five lugs through the lugholes.

And if you can't get the shank/shouldered lug nuts in the holes, try the back side. If they go in from the back but not the front, the holes on the front side are flared from the wrong style lug nuts being used. Been down that road before. Got a set of wheels that needed the shouldered lug nuts but some moron used the stock type beveled lug nuts on them.

I would email center lines tech dept. and send them a picture of the wheel and ask them what it requires. I can’t tell from looking at the pics on my small screen here, but I’m suspicious that someone may have ran it with the wrong washer/bolt combination or it otherwise came loose while being ran.
However, if it’s just because of the lighting condition making it look galled all up, then it probably uses something like the ET oval washers and the 60 degree seat shank type lug nuts.
Centerline Tool Corporation closed about 15 years ago. I don't know who is making "centerlines" now, I suspect china.....
Blurb i just saw on Google says the new "centerlines" are one piece cast, just like the phony centerline copies used to be. Surely not worth the price being asked for them now..

Last edited:
I am using the old lug nuts with the shoulders and the shank that goes in the wheel by the studs. Do they make nuts with thinner shanks that slide in by the studs and the wheel? Either way when I get the one in that I have the studs just don't seem to line up with the holes just ever so much.. I see where there is a 115mm wheel? Is that what I might have? And these holes look small... Ha.. not touching that.. I tried to Google that number stamped in the face of the wheel but that didn't get me anywhere..

Centerline Tool Corporation closed about 15 years ago. I don't know who is making "centerlines" now, I suspect china.....
Thanks, I thought the wheel has been out of production for a while... I would love to just get a part number and call someone..

Every Centerline Tool wheel I've ever had uses a shank lug nut. It looks to me like that is the right pattern. What is the problem?
(If I had to guess, I think your shank lugs are too large. Pull the wheel, and see if you can get the lugs in the lug holes.)
If the pattern wasn't right, you couldn't get all five lugs through the lugholes.
I got some lug nuts with the wheels, I used the old ones I had. I thought the shanks would be the same size... With the one I put in and ran in to hold the wheel on the studs still were not evenly spaced... But I never say never anymore, I will check it out better tomorrow.. and get back..

I got some lug nuts with the wheels, I used the old ones I had. I thought the shanks would be the same size... With the one I put in and ran in to hold the wheel on the studs still were not evenly spaced... But I never say never anymore, I will check it out better tomorrow.. and get back..
Try starting all five lugs on the studs about three threads (looks like the studs stick out the front of the wheel a bit) and then pull the wheel onto the lugs . If you tighten a shank lug on a wheel with the wheel imperfectly centered, you won't get the other lugs on.

Alright guys, thanks for the help, and sorry for the drama. I would have swore the wheel wasn't going to go on.. but as I kept putting the lug nuts on the wheel settled on the the shaft of the nuts ok. I had a little vibration with the old ones so a test drive in a minute.
16513492343797205403121794438160.jpg

So these wheels and tires run out nice and smooth down the highway.. nice, now I am replacing the 18 year old tires on the rear that look great!! Kills me but I guess I had better not trust them..

Auto Transport Service
Back