• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what do you do for a living

I test Caterpillar wiring harnesses.Built CAT GenSets for about 5 years.
Jim

Just a long shot but I have a friend that works for cat in Peoria and it would be interesting if you know him. He's a Russian metallurgical engineer and his name is Alexei Yelistratov.

I've been doing autobody repair/painting for over 25 years, last ten years at a Toyota dealership! nextdoor to a Chrysler dealership that doesn't have a bodyshop so we do alot of their stuff. I own 11 mopars, no Toyota's

Project supervisor / Estimator for mechanical contractor. We specialize in large equipment replacement ,large computer room and hospitals
Picinwestboro124.jpg

Picinwestboro120.jpg

Picinwestboro083.jpg

This is a job I did last spring
Kevin

I am an electronic technician working for the government.

I'd tell you who, but then I'd have to..well, you know..

After 26 years in Air Force went to work for FedEx as an FAA licensed Acft Dispatcher

After 26 years in Air Force went to work for FedEx as an FAA licensed Acft Dispatcher

WOW 26 YEARS....i was in for 3 years 3 months 29 days and 10 hours...got out on a hardship discharge to help my parents with there business....i was SAC...OMS....jet mech...then MAC....what did you do ???

13 and half enlisted started out in "stand land" then cross trained to legal which was an overseas shortage so it was do a tour overseas then come back to flightline then go back overseas. Finally got smart went to off duty college got a degree, then commissioned, spent the last 13 as Acft Maint Officer, finished up as Chief of Maintenance for an HH-60 Air Rescue Squadron

Auto Transport Service
Back