• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you do....

69 Runner

ADMIN wif a corner office (Deceased - RIP)
Local time
5:47 AM
Reaction score
for west and wewaxation?

elmer_fudd.JPG

Water skiing, dirt bike riding, playing guitar and of course trying to make the world a better place by adding two more high quality MoPars to it!! Pretty much all my activities involve a throttle.

I go to various car shows all over the country. Normally I take my 70 SS454 Chevelle to Chevelle events. So far I have been to Nashville, TN; Niagara Falls, NY; Cleveland, OH (without car); Portland, OR (without car); Baltimore, MD a few times; local cruise nights, etc. My rest is taking the cars out for a spin :).

Go to work. My two days off are the hardest working days of the week. :tired:

car shows , drag racing and going up north to the cabin on the lake.

On a daily basis, this here.
When I actualllllly have pocket change, LOL, mess with the car.
A few bucks, run the damn thing
mini lotto hit, race the damn thing

Inbetween, ride the Harley as far as the wallet can take me.

Anything that involves tires and LOUD Exhaust :eek:ld_school:and sometimes naked women:tongueflap:

i like to burn things, look closely thats me in the fire,this is my 5 acre getaway

lastscan3.jpg

lastscan4.jpg

lastscan2.jpg

Race hydros (D stock and D mod 114R), play with cars, FABO and FBBO, sleep, sleep, wake board, sleep, camping/backpacking, and sleep.

fish.jpg

I fish Great Lake Pro/Am's for Salmon/Steelhead/walleye.

Golf as much as I get a chance.

Would love to fish on Friday, Golf on Sat and drive my Mopar on Sun.
Repeat as needed!

Sweet. I'm gonna see your bro this next weekend. I'm sure you know why he is coming down here.....

Thank you for the compliment. About 9 hours before that pic was taken, that swing was a shipping pallet.

The lamp was built from shop scrap from other projects. The main body is African mahogany. The lighter cap and base are cypress. The little nub at the top, between the cypress cap and the switch, is Honduran rosewood.

Auto Transport Service
Back