• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you guys hate about this 1970 Coronet R/T for sale?

Has the wiper motor delete option, but the block-off plate is missing! :eek:

Battery must be mounted in the trunk?

Power steering cooler? Nice addition?

The throttle cable installation and "bracketry" looks interesting to say the least.

Somebody gets an F.

Hey, inspector K left his mark on the fender tag! K is on my XP29N0G 4 speed Charger too!

____
A bargain at half the asking price. Buy it and start over from the ground up. Go broke having fun. :D

I would still rather have that Sherwood Green 1972 Roadrunner GTX 4 speed car that was advertised near Scottsdale, Arizona earlier this year.

The yellow sway bar, followed closely by the yellow engine block…

Judging by the undercarriage shots, it’s a pretty clean and solid car that would make a good restoration project. Not at that asking price though, by the time it’s finished the cost will far exceed the car’s value.

The yellow sway bar, followed closely by the yellow engine block…

Judging by the undercarriage shots, it’s a pretty clean and solid car that would make a good restoration project. Not at that asking price though, by the time it’s finished the cost will far exceed the car’s value.
And it''ll never look as cool as a TX9 69 GTX....

Most of us prefer right-side up. :)

Screenshot_20240314-214556~3.png

It's g-o-n-e.

I love, love, love the '70 Coronet/Super Bee front ends. My love comes from high school. My friend Terry had a Super Bee in bronze, white top and interior. Back end was way up with skyjackers and huge meats on the back. 4 speed pistol grip. I'll never forget that car, neither will anyone else in my town. I hope to replicate it with my '70 Coronet 500!

The last Mopar show I went to at Bandimere Speedway in Denver, a 70 Super Bee won the show.

Auto Transport Service
Back