• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you guys make of this?

Who are the people in the audience APPLAUDING this? The same folks who applauded and shouted USA USA USA in Boston after being subjected to a mini-police state and 4 th amendment violations galore in the name of "anti-terrorism?

Brave New World, indeed.

Big Brother "1984" come to mind for me

Its up to us as parents to educate our children as to the risks of technology. The current generation thinks NOTHING about sharing every detail of their lives on-line. All we can do is arm them with the truth, and hope they take the correct course. The 800 lb gorilla in the room, is that after this "linked-in" generation achieves age, and power, they will look at the people who are NOT linked-in. And ideas will flow then on how to link those AGAINST their wishes, because it would be in their "Best Interests". "Why would they NOT want this?", would be one of their beliefs. "Its for their own good!" Scary **** my freinds.

This is an example where the ACLU should spend their time. This is a very bad sign.

Those guys do tend to pick and choose which civil liberties they think are worth protecting. Thier silence was deafening during the last anti-second amendment assault. To be fair, though, much of the threat was during the time when there were nativity scenes to be protested...maybe they were just too busy.

I was just reading the link that Meep put up. That is some scary 5h17.

Auto Transport Service
Back