• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you want to see in a movie?

Hey all, I wasn't sure where else to post this, so I hope you'll forgive me and give me a moment of your time.
I have a dream of making the ultimate car movie. Right now I'm working on a script. I went to film school, and intend on raising the money to begin preproduction soon.
I've been a lifelong Mopar guy, and I'm just as sick as you guys are of seeing our cars get wrecked- so there won't be any muscle car destruction.
Maybe a GM. :)

So that aside, what would you guys like to see in a movie?
If it's simple things, like you're tired of hearing cars upshift 14 times, or more elaborate things, like you want to see someone go through the process of building a car, the headaches, the rust in the eye, the skinned knuckles, etc... I'd love to hear it.

That's cool man. I've been in the film industry for 12 years. Mostly acting but I've done some stunt work and driving. Worked behind the camera as well. Made 2 indie films of my own. Good hands on experience. I hope to make another vehicle type movie before I die.

Race with the Devil is another good one. Peter Fonda and Warren Oates.

tumblr_ol8nmlBHpV1uzg6sbo1_400.gif

The Quiet Man ..............

My favorite John Wayne movie.

You older guys are definitely out of touch, the "bush" went away about the same time the tattoos took over, now its clean and mean.

You older guys are definitely out of touch, the "bush" went away about the same time the tattoos took over, now its clean and mean.
Not out of touch, just not interested....tattoos...BLECH!

Auto Transport Service
Back