• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does Fall look like where you live?

I have to say one thing. This country is friggin beautiful !!!!!!!
Amen to that note I was just thinking the same thing...

we have a beautiful country, *** soon as you get away from
the concrete jungle/inner-shitty/urban areas

Fall and Thanks giving dinner.
fall.jpg

Do I dare ask.....was Lester last year's turkey dinner?
Sadly no. Or happily I guess...lol. Sadly because he died suddenly....you know...when I killed him. He had been losing weight and was unable to get up and around. His breed of turkey has been bred for eating and so they bulk up quickly and become too heavy for their legs and feet. They are not meant to live for more than a couple of years before harvesting. Lester was almost 4 yrs old. So I put him out of his misery. Kinder really than letting him suffer like that. I would have cooked him up but the wife was not too keen on it. He WAS a character though and we do miss him.

After Ironbuilts pics, my yard is pathetic.
We lost most of the color after the storm yesterday.
20171025_163243.jpg

The first one is a birch tree in our yard in 2014. The rest are from 2012 in Peninsula State Park in Door County, WI. That's the crown jewel state park in Wisconsin. These pictures were not touched up or professionally taken. The colors in 2012 all exploded at the same time. Have never seen it so spectacular before that or since. It was incredible.

20141016_155308.jpg

Door County October 2012 (2).jpg

Door County October 2012 (4).jpg

Door County October 2012 (12).jpg

Door County October 2012 (14).jpg

Door County October 2012 (15).jpg

Door County October 2012 (13).jpg

Nothing about that is pathetic. LOVE that porch, that is a beautiful spread my friend.
Thanks Iron, too much porch.
It wraps halfway around the back too. Almost 20 yrs., the decking is aging and will need replacing soon.
Trex - over 800 sq ft
Yikes $$$

Thanks Iron, too much porch.
It wraps halfway around the back too. Almost 20 yrs., the decking is aging and will need replacing soon.
Trex - over 800 sq ft
Yikes $$$
Look at it this way Wacko; When you fix the porch, the wife will be happy. A happy wife leads to a full garage. :lol:

Mostly brown out here. Lots of fire fuel. When lawn mowers hum, you know it's winter.

Grew up in the northeast. Fall colors are overrated. Flash in the pan, then months of drudge.
Looks like a lot of pictures are color-enhanced too.

Auto Transport Service
Back