• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB What I am looking to buy at Carlisle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian DePouli

Local time
7:49 AM
Reaction score
Here is my wish list for Carlisle. If you have items I am looking for please let me know your space number, cost info etc. perhaps we can pre-arrange a sale.

1. 14" steel wheels in good condition 4.5" bolt pattern, 5.5" width and 3.75" backspace. Looking for 5.
2. 14" hub caps like these pictured below (I stole the photo from ebay), in very good condition only, please
s-l500.jpg

3. Correct factory cruise control system all components.

You are welcome to contact me with your space number if you have other 69 Dodge Charger related items you think I may be interested in. This is my first time going to Chryslers at Carlisle so it would be good to have some spaces i know i want to hit. Thanks.

Brian

Last edited:
It's a pretty big place lots of swap meet area, likely to be very hot and if you are like me you walk all day. (And get tired..)
Here's a tip for Carlisle
* If you find something you think you want to possibly come back later to buy
Take a picture of the item and the Marker outside the space it was in.
Several times I've wandered around looking for a vendor after I "thought I knew where it was".
Some vendors will be open on Thursday afternoon, the good deals will go quickly.
There will be good deals so have fun.

Thanks Don,
I guess I should mention i am a 30+ year veteran of Hershey and do walk the entire Hershey swap meet every year so...also been to Spring/fall Carlisle and Macungie when I was really young but not lately. but in general not my first rodeo, just my first Chryslers at Carlisle.

Brian,

Are the 4" bolt spacing rims for your 69 Charger or do you have another A body car?? Charger would be 4 1/2" BP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back