• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What I now want thread.

Cojohnso1

Local time
5:04 AM
Reaction score
My new "Want" item.

Screenshot_20230524-203749_Chrome.jpg

OK- where are the actual specs and price?

...and that's NOT a "scissor" lift.

I did see a portable 2 post lift of a different design on CL about a year ago.

Was too far to drive to go look at. Never seen one like that before, either.

They're a nice unit - made in Germany. But not CHEAP. But if you believe some of the ads on FB Marketplace you can get one for as little as $195 - BRAND NEW !!!

...and that's NOT a "scissor" lift.

I did see a portable 2 post lift of a different design on CL about a year ago.

Was too far to drive to go look at. Never seen one like that before, either.
Yeah. After researching I see it's a different design, and I can't find a simular product available (Yet) might be fake just to generate hits.

But looked cool if does exist. And solves a few lift issues.

Our filter here at work blocked "electricscissorlift.social".

That's a bit of a flag.

400V power supply kind of kills it for me, though.

Yeah. After researching I see it's a different design, and I can't find a simular product available (Yet) might be fake just to generate hits.

But looked cool if does exist. And solves a few lift issues.
Definitely looks and sounds like a piggy-back advert leading to a scammer.

That looks about as stable as a mental patient on crack. :p
That's shooting from the hip. No lift looks stable. And looking at pics of lift accidents we can see why. Lifting a ton in the air over your head. And still providing room to maneuver underneath is always inherently dangerous. But these new designs have the benefits of older designs failures. So "Looks" is not the deal breaker. They would have to also sell the design safety features and data as well.

That's shooting from the hip. No lift looks stable. And looking at pics of lift accidents we can see why. Lifting a ton in the air over your head. And still providing room to maneuver underneath is always inherently dangerous. But these new designs have the benefits of older designs failures. So "Looks" is not the deal breaker. They would have to also sell the design safety features and data as well.
That lift might be fine with a small car, but I have seen a properly anchored two-poster struggle with American iron.

That lift might be fine with a small car, but I have seen a properly anchored two-poster struggle with American iron.

Wonder what weight those plastic wheels are rated for? I wouldn't even put a tonka truck on that thing.

Auto Transport Service
Back