• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What if a disaster happened right now?

I'm a little surprised no one has mentioned going cannibal.

Donner - party of 15!

Survival of the fittest and all that.
NOT Going There. The People Running the Country, and the World ARE INTO THAT. Check out the "Pizzagate" files, and Their Satanic Sacrificial Rituals...

NOT Going There. The People Running the Country, and the World ARE INTO THAT. Check out the "Pizzagate" files, and Their Satanic Sacrificial Rituals...
Sorry Bro. I don't take this **** that seriously. Just havin' fun.

Sorry Bro. I don't take this **** that seriously. Just havin' fun.
That's a Big Part of the Problem. People Don't take this "****" Seriously. Too Many think it will All just Go Away...

That's a Big Part of the Problem. People Don't take this "****" Seriously. Too Many think it will All just Go Away...
By that I mean I don't spend my time worrying about things I can't control. Don't mistake that attitude for apathy and don't think I'm not ready to act or react. Meanwhile I'm enjoying my life. I hope you can find your inner peace. Beating the drum doesn't really help anything. Cheers!

By that I mean I don't spend my time worrying about things I can't control. Don't mistake that attitude for apathy and don't think I'm not ready to act or react. Meanwhile I'm enjoying my life. I hope you can find your inner peace. Beating the drum doesn't really help anything. Cheers!
My Inner Peace is Great, Thanks to God Above, and Our Savior Jesus Christ. What gets to Me the most, is the Traitors to Our Nation, Walking and Talking Trash Freely, Without Any Public Outrage. Cheers to You !!!
16852335476693376629547280119356.jpg

Great topic and although I can't read all replies right now I will later.
Bugging out may be the absolute best way, but I don't think it is a viable option for me.
I would have to stay entrenched, because of my 4 dogs and 45 pound pig, at least as long as possible.
Firearms and reasonably defensible property makes that easier, plus my bro in law next door would be part of the team. 4 shooters between the 4 of us, and I am talking about common AR cal but some "special" capabilities as well.
This would NOT be a good area for any outsiders to try to take over, unless they are ready for multiple casualties and seeing the guy next to you have his head explode into a cloud of pink mist without hearing the shot is one heck of a deterrent.
Food should not ever be a problem with the natural resources available w/in 2 acres of my house.
2 week dedicated emergency food supply for now, and a well and septic tank.

A Disaster is one thing, an Invasion is another. Depending on the Enemy Force that is active, and Their Backing, it could be a futile attempt to oppose them, unless it is an Organized Resistance. Some of Us will not have the Option to Flee, as Elderly Dependents Limit our plan. It Will be Everyone's Choice to make, IF that time comes. Die on your Feet, or Live on your Knee's, so Ponder the Choice Well...

^^^ Pops ^^^^
in the comments
Some, Twatter a Chris Farmer farmer_christo guy :blah:
said;
it was cyanide from young sorghum plants :blah:

yeah right :realcrazy:

I highly doubt that only all of the vaccinated animals/bovine/cattle
would be the only ones to die :jackoff:
if that was the case
Look at the pasture next door, just thru a barbed wire fence
(use can see in that video) same field, same ****, they're all still alive/standing
those that were possibly (Assume ?) NOT vaccinated, YET
(hope he doesn't either)
looks like they were all fine, feeding in the exact same types of fields

Last edited:
As far as food goes, I’m not concerned about that. I’ve got plenty here and available. It’s all the other issues that have been mentioned will be the problem!

I will say this.. no need to ponder for me! never on my knees! (Response to #72)

I'd go to my cabin on 30 acres in the mountains if it got really bad. It's 3 miles from a paved road and double gated. No break-ins in the 30+ years I've owned it. Besides we target shoot alot up there and I have several natural predators keeping an eye out for my property. My neighbor two miles away had 3 dogs go after one and he watched them be killed last year. Both photos taken by game cameras within a few hundred yards of my cabin. I've heard them and seen the results when they get a deer. Hunters I've allowed in there have seen them. They pass through the area periodically.
Terry W.

Cougar 1.jpg

Cougar 2.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back