• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What if you came from another planet? What car would you choose?

* 1970 Buick GSX.

Buick GSX 1970.jpg

Last edited:
Is it "lunar" white?

I already have what I would pick and I have been told on many occasions that I am in fact from another planet. The only picture I have with almost all of them in one picture.

20210710_113200.jpg

I have a Satellite so I would want a Turbine

I will go back and read this thread, but I want to jump straight from reading the title and answer that question because it seems like such an easy, obvious answer: 69 Charger Daytona or Plymouth Superbird. Coming from another planet likely would require "flight" of some sort, and what cars look more like something that can fly than a Daytona or Superbird?!
Oh, and I don't bother going outside of the 60s-early 70s for styling, although there are a few older cars that are beautiful in their styling, and an even more rare fewer new ones.

I will go back and read this thread, but I want to jump straight from reading the title and answer that question because it seems like such an easy, obvious answer: 69 Charger Daytona or Plymouth Superbird. Coming from another planet likely would require "flight" of some sort, and what cars look more like something that can fly than a Daytona or Superbird?!
Oh, and I don't bother going outside of the 60s-early 70s for styling, although there are a few older cars that are beautiful in their styling, and an even more rare fewer new ones.
True, I would drive anything from the 50's with all that chrome, the two tones and even tri-tones at times....

Auto Transport Service
Back