• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this B Body rally gauge cluster worth?

shortthrow50

Local time
8:48 AM
Reaction score
I have this Rally gauge cluster Id like to sell but do not know what it is worth. My old man bought it for his resto but cant use it. The tach. is brand new. Thanks.
2006_010100006.gif

2006_010100007.gif

2006_010100008.gif

2006_010100009.gif

2006_010100010.gif

Why can't he use it?

It is customized with the white face gauges, all except the tic-toc-tac which really sticks out wuth the other gauges as white. Were all of the guages rebuilt/recalibrated? These are the questions that need to be answered in order to determine what it is worth.

That's not a tic-toc. That is some sort of aftermarket tach adapted to fit in that cluster

That's not a tic-toc. That is some sort of aftermarket tach adapted to fit in that cluster

Now that i take a closer look, your right, and that part of it is going to have little value to most people.

I dont know exactly why he cant use it. He is doing a 70 gtx clone. with a 476 hemi. i should be picking the engine up this week. the engine builder is just about finished. ill post up some pics when i get it. I think he is reusing his original dash cluster. As far as i know, the gauges have not been rebuilt or recalibrated. I dont know what the story is with the tach either. My pops is the type of guy that doesnt like to go through the hassle of reselling stuff and just drops stuff off to me and tells me to sell what ever and keep the cash. Ive sold other stuff of his that were from his different engine builds for his shelby. I usualy sell stuff on corral.net becuase im a mustang guy. Im a big old school mopar fan as well though Mopar is expensive though lol. Yeah, whatever info you guys could give me on what to do with this dash and how and where to sell it would be great.

The instrument bezel would need to be restored in order to use it in a show car, and the guages(minus the tach) might possibly need to be restored/re-calibrated in order to be usable as mentioned above, so they should be considered as "core" pieces.

I have seen similar guage clusters sell in the $100-$200 range, I would think a fair and reasonable price for the unit you have pictured would be around $150 minus the tach. The tach might be worth as much as the rest of the unit, even though it is not the tic-toc-tac.

oh ok. thanks man. I guess ebay is the only way to sell it huh

I would GUESS that since it is a clone that he does not have the right dash frame in the car to use this rallye cluster as they are different frames for the two different clusters. he could change the dash frame and then use it if he wanted to.

Auto Transport Service
Back