• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this?

dam130af

Local time
2:40 AM
Reaction score
I know this is probably a dumb question, but what is the stand pipe on the back of my intake. It is like a 6 point pipe with two vacuum nubs on it. One has my power brake hose coming from it to my master cylinder. Does the other one need to be capped or left open?

It should be capped to prevent a loss of vacuum.

cap all unused nipples!

Satin-Nipple-Covers-with-Tulle-Fan-image.jpg

:angel11: :eusa_whistle:

:icon_thumleft: :tongue1: :icon_thumleft:

:icon_batman:

I knew that was coming, but couldn't think of anything else to call it. What's the pipe actually called?

I know this is probably a dumb question, but what is the stand pipe on the back of my intake. It is like a 6 point pipe with two vacuum nubs on it. One has my power brake hose coming from it to my master cylinder. Does the other one need to be capped or left open?

sorry dude but these guys seem to be pre-occupied with acting 12 years old. i dont know what its called other than a vacuum port.

IM KIDDING GUYS....................... nipplesssssssssssssss. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......i loooooooooves me some nipples!...OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....im ok now......hadda get that out..! whewwwwwwww!:headbang:

sorry dude but these guys seem to be pre-occupied with acting 12 years old. i dont know what its called other than a vacuum port.

IM KIDDING GUYS....................... nipplesssssssssssssss. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......i loooooooooves me some nipples!...OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....im ok now......hadda get that out..! whewwwwwwww!:headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back