• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what men eat

Believe me when I tell you I be honored to invite you one, and also I remember you bro because this restaurant is also a trucker stop, and the food portions are according to the costumers :drinks::D
Where is that truck stop my friend? We could eat for hours!!!!

We have the same weak spot bro, ..food and broads :rofl: the restaurant belongs to a friend of mine here in Michoacan Mexico, if you ever come here on your way to zihuatanejo ( btw the accommodation is on me ) I dare you to finish one of this, I can't :lol:

We have the same weak spot bro, ..food and broads :rofl: the restaurant belongs to a friend of mine here in Michoacan Mexico, if you ever come here on your way to zihuatanejo ( btw the accommodation is on me ) I dare you to finish one of this, I can't :lol:
Only if you bring your cousin.
c1b94ceedfa4978e219aab5bbd332a45.jpg

Breakfast: coffee with bailey's and whipped cream, cereal with sugar, and French toast.
Lunch: spicy chicken alfredo, or fried chicken, and a coke or two.
Dinner: BBQ pork ribs, baked potato with lots of real butter, and a couple beers.
Repeat.

Auto Transport Service
Back