• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What should i do?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

66wagon

Local time
8:44 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
i have a chance to buy another wagon ( 66 valiant ) but not sure if i should let my project wagon ( 66 belvedere ) go to the scrap yard/part out. The valiant is complete minus a few things. What should i do???

Please help....thank you

i may end up having to keep them both if nobody wants to buy my belve wagon. It's ready to soda blast, body work, and paint.... I've been looking for a few parts on here to be able to finish it but still waiting on quotes.

66 wagon

i may end up having to keep them both if nobody wants to buy my belve wagon. It's ready to soda blast, body work, and paint.... I've been looking for a few parts on here to be able to finish it but still waiting on quotes.

how much are you asking for the belve wagon and do you have any pictures?

I would love to have the wagon, those things are bad. I'd keep both.

Well I don't have to worry about making the choice any longer....the Valiant sold the other day so I guess I got my answer unless someone wants to buy my wagon....

- - - Updated - - -

how much are you asking for the belve wagon and do you have any pictures?

I have the car about 90% ready for blasting or paint right now. It will need to have some body work done to the driver fender, door and small area on the rear quarter. I will take $1500 for the car as it sits right now.

180.jpg181.jpg182.jpg183.jpg184.jpg197.jpg198.jpg187.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back