• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WHATS IN THE SHOP

Cawley

Local time
6:25 PM
Reaction score
Its here to get a few nicks & scratches fixed then new paint.

RICKS 67 GTX 001.JPG

RICKS 67 GTX 002.JPG

RICKS 67 GTX 003.JPG

RICKS 67 GTX 004.JPG

Hmm, that’s some serious iron right there.

Peek at the fender tag, that looks like 67 QQ1 paint code if I'm not mistaken. The lighting could throw the camera look off and it be PP1, but it sure looks like the dark red.

Peek at the fender tag, that looks like 67 QQ1 paint code if I'm not mistaken. The lighting could throw the camera look off and it be PP1, but it sure looks like the dark red.
yep its QQ1 dark red it was repainted back in the early 80s the color on it now has way to much metallic in it im going to paint it the correct QQ1 red

My first new car was a 67 B body in QQ1 and it had a good bit of metallic in it. When I picked the color, I passed on the PP1 because it didn't sparkle at all. Now GG1, EE1, and ZZ1 all got my attention.

My first new car was a 67 B body in QQ1 and it had a good bit of metallic in it. When I picked the color, I passed on the PP1 because it didn't sparkle at all. Now GG1, EE1, and ZZ1 all got my attention.
my dad had a 67 GTX that i painted it was 88-1 bright blue it had a bit of metallic in it

I have had most all the 67 colors except white and tan. I think it was a great year.

yep its QQ1 dark red it was repainted back in the early 80s the color on it now has way to much metallic in it im going to paint it the correct QQ1 red

I'm not as seasoned as everyone but I have a 68 monaco in the 68 qq1 blue. Interesting

Auto Transport Service
Back